Thursday, April 14, 2011

Obscure Food #1

Are you bored with regular food? Do you want to try something new? I usually do too, and am always on the lookout for new, obscure ways to eat my favorites, so when my coworker told me about this, I just had to try it out!

Tuna and Doritos


Recipe:
1 cup Doritos
1 pouch tuna
1 Tbsp Mayo (optional)

Directions:
1. Open Tuna


2. Portion out Doritos


3. Mix Mayo into tuna (this step optional)


4. Enjoy!



I do have to admit that I found it a little salty, and it reminded me of something that I could never quite figure out. But the saltiness might have been due to the mayo, which included olive oil. All in all, I'd say it's a pretty good treat!

Obscure Rating: 7
Beverage Pairing (non-alcoholic): Juice or soda.
Beverage Pairing (alcoholic): Beer or dessert wine.




1 comment: